DATES TO REMEMBER:
- 8th Grade retreat was moved to April 18 at 6:30 pm.
- 2nd Grade retreat: Saturday, March 24 at 10 am-3 pm in the 4K Gym (Kimberly). Call 788-1401 with any questions.
- 2nd Grade Parents: All First Communion banners and books are due to the Parish Center, Faith Formation, or Holy Spirit School by Wednesday, April 11. Thank you!
- Remaining Faith Formation classes are March 28, April 4, April 11, and April 18. Last Day is April 18!
- Family Evening: Our last required Family Evening will be in conjunction with the Youth & Family Mass on Sunday, April 8. After Mass, your family is invited to a dinner in the choir loft of church. The Mass will begin promptly at 5:30 pm in the Kimberly Church.
Urgent Need for Crossing Guards!
For the safety of the children attending religion on Wednesday nights, we urgently need crossing guards for Kimberly Avenue. There are two “shifts” we need to fill:
You will be needed before and after each class. During class, you are welcome to relax in our Parish Center kitchen. Bring a book or knitting project if you like!
Please call Tim or Bridget at 788-7640 if you can help.
FAITH FORMATION NEEDS BINGO VOLUNTEERS!
The money earned from Bingo on Monday evenings is used to improve our Faith Formation program.
We need your help — parents, middle school students and high school students: Are you able to contribute a few hours of time and volunteer at Bingo on one Monday evening and donate bakery goods?
Please contact Tim Singler with questions and to sign up to help at 788-7655 or email Tim at
firstname.lastname@example.org. THANK YOU!