Ripples of Hope committee members:
2014 Ripples of Hope Ministry Accomplishments:
- Thanksgiving 2014: Meals were provided to 3 families.
- Christmas 2014: The Ripples of Hope giving program provided
2 families with Christmas gifts and a dinner.
Pictured are ROH Committee members wrapping the donated Christmas presents.
2015 Ripples of Hope Ministry Accomplishments:
- Easter 2015: Sixty bags of chocolate covered pretzel rods were made by members and given to families at the Emergency Shelter to let them know we care
- May Day 2015: Flowers and a note of well wishes for a Happy Spring were delivered door to door to neighbors around the block of the church. This was a way to reach out in friendship from our parish.
- October Fest 2015: This is the Ripples of Hope annual fundraiser. We raised $800 selling Walking Tacos and Crepes.
- Thanksgiving 2015: Six families were provided a Thanksgiving meal thanks to the generosity of several local grocery stores and other donations.
- Christmas 2015: The Ripples of Hope Christmas giving program was able to provide Christmas joy to 8 families. We received a grant from Thrivent. Blankets from Project Linus were provided to each person.
If you are interested in sharing your thoughts and ideas on how we can continue bring Christ’s hands and feet to others, you are welcome to attend our monthly meetings which are every 2nd Tuesday of the month at the parish center library at 5:30 pm.
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” ~Mother Teresa
You never know how far your Ripples may reach!