We are thrilled you are interested in getting married at Holy Spirit Parish. Please call Sara Van Heuklon at the parish office at 788-7640 with any questions or to set up an appointment. For more information click here to see our Marriage webpage under Sacraments.
Funeral rituals are the beginning of the mourning process. Holy Spirit Parish offers all the rituals the church recommends:
- Prayers of the Church for dying and following death (booklets available)
- Gathering Prayers before the beginning of the visitation
- Vigil Service the evening before the funeral which is more information and a recalling of the spirit and memories of life on earth
- Funeral Mass of the resurrection
- Rite of Committal at the grave with or without Military Honors,
- Funeral lunch provided by the parish for family and friends.
Funeral preparation can begin before or after death. Contact Margaret Franz at the parish office for additional explanation and planning, 788-7640.